Wednesday, October 15, 2014

get on your dancing shoes!

Hello guys!! How are you? How was your weekend?

Mine was quite quiet and exciting, because I went to try something very different from what I'm used to....I went to a beginner dance class!!! 

It was a huge step out of my comfort zone because my coordination is virtually non-existent and I have the grace of an elephant in a glass shop. 
Regardless of all that, I decided to give it a go. I loved seeing the Dance Society showcase last year and always found dancing fascinating. Plus, I realised I have only 2 years left of university (final year is not a good time to experiment new activities) and there are still so many things I want to try out! 


So, this year Sunday long runs will be traded for dance moves and body on training...get on your dancing shoes ;)

Here's a clip of our class (I'm hidden in the corner).

Have you ever tried a new hobby/sport? What was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment